Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Days gone.

Facebook threw up a memory of, you guessed it, a night out with KfW2. We were at one of my favourite city centre bars, and I ended up taking a photo of KfW2, at her request.

And I'm not gonna lie, it's an OK photo - slightly out of focus. But it's one of my favourites that I have of her, I think. She's wearing a black jumper and I think she had her hair dyed black at the time.

But it's not really about the photo and more about the memory, from 14 years ago, back when nights out with just KfW2 and I were a semi-regular thing. I still really miss those, from time to time. 

No comments:

Plans.

It's started feeling autumn-y, Or, rather, it's been like that for the past few days. I'd hoped we might get some good weather i...