Two different dreams to report from last night. The first involved travel to Canada, but the details are now vague. I don't think it featured anyone I know or any celebrities nor can I remember any specific scene... just that it involved travel to rural Canada.
I woke up in the middle of the night, so that was it for that particular dream.
The second dream is again quite vague, but it featured some kind of underground community - think Zion in the Matrix films. Like the first dream, I don't think it featured anyone specific, though some people might have been mashups of people I know. I'm pretty sure one unidentified person was a mashup of KfW2 and CB - I came out of it with a sense of familiarity rather than being able to identify specific people.
But two different dreams and more than a little weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment