Monday, August 31, 2026

Looking back.

Something I meant to mention in my last post is that on my way round to my Dad's house, I took a minor detour to walk past a couple of specific houses, namely those where BW and FA2 used to live. That's how they met: they were originally neighbours.

I only met FA2 a couple of times when she lived beside BW and I barely remember talking to her. So it was a surprise when BW told me that she had separated from her husband and that she had specifically told BW to tell me.

Our paths only really started to cross after she'd moved out of the marital home. But I'd always wondered when she'd started being interested in me, romantically. I think it was a lot earlier than she ever let on, even when we talked about it.

No comments:

I'm sorry Dave.

I read something yesterday in Wired that suggested that the big tech CEOs like Elon Musk, that robot who runs Facebook and the rest of them ...