Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Plans.

It's started feeling autumn-y, Or, rather, it's been like that for the past few days. I'd hoped we might get some good weather into September, but the forecast for the next week or so is not great.

And the nights are getting darker, too. It was pretty dark last night by 8 PM. 

I've said it before, and I'll repeat it again, I hate the winter months. I like daylight and warm, I dislike darkness and cold.

Summer has been decent this year - a spell of great weather in June and July and it's been warm otherwise. I think I used the weather quite well - took some personal time at just the right time - but I also feel I could have done more. Hosted some people for drinks in the garden, for example.

Maybe next year if I get the work done that I want to do. 

No comments:

Woohoo!

I finally got an install date for the work that I want to get done to the house. It was, in theory, meant to have been done by now, but it w...