Sunday, August 30, 2026

At last.

I managed to get some chores done today that I've been putting off all week. And why have I been putting them off? I didn't want to leave the house. That's what it boils down to. And it wasn't laziness, it was something more. Not a fear of going outside, but it was something more than just not being bothered about taking the 20 mins to walk to my parents' house or the 30 minutes to walk to my sister's.

Still, I managed to get around this mental block this morning and do both the things I needed to do, with a bonus 3 mile walk thrown in for good measure.

There are things left to do, but nothing that can be done until Tuesday, after the Bank Holiday. 

No comments:

At last.

I managed to get some chores done today that I've been putting off all week. And why have I been putting them off? I didn't want to ...