Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Lookalikes.

On a forum, a question was posed... "Post a picture of someone who is your type". Well, not a question per se, but a statement.

I think I have two 'types', both similar. One would be a tall, athletic brunette. So, Charisma Carpenter, Allison Stokke, KfW2, Daniela Ruah, Morena Baccarin and possibly Alison Brie and Jessica Alba etc. The other would be a petite version of that - Kate Mara, Cristin Milioti or Anna Kendrick.

Someone posted a picture of a redhead. She's possibly an adult actress and I don't know her name, but she really reminds me of Attractive Neighbour. And not in a "squint and you might see a resemblance" like I've mentioned before with Anna Kendrick and CAB, for example. But a genuine, "they do actually look alike" resemblance. Pity I can't find that photo now.


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...