Sunday, November 06, 2022

Comeback.

A somewhat out-of-the-blue WhatsApp message from KfW2 earlier. Not the fact she was in contact... despite not seeing each other face to face as often as I would like, we do message frequently. The "out of the blue" aspect was that she made a reference to perhaps not being as happy in her new job as she would have liked and said that she might want to return to her old place of work.

Now, while the tone of the message was that she was being flippant, she sounded frustrated any time I've spoken to her about work. It wouldn't surprise me if she wanted to return. The thing is, she never left for a pay rise. She left for a perceived lack of support. I say "perceived" because ever since she left the team where we worked together, she has constantly been rewarded, promoted, and praised. For KfW2 to cite a lack of support always seemed strange to me, but admittedly I knew little about her new team and department.

Obviously, I've replied with questions. Let's see what she says.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...