Monday, November 07, 2022

Surprise!

Tinder threw up a surprise this morning. I think I've posted before about the crushes from my primary school. Most of my male friends were fans of the blonde girl (mentioned in this post), whereas I was more drawn towards a brunette, elfin girl and another girl who I find difficult to describe (but I think I've mentioned that when I think of her, I'm reminded of Cristin Milioti).

Sadly, neither "Cristin Milioti" nor the elfin girl popped up on Tinder. But the attractive blonde girl did. She's still very attractive. Athletic, too, which ticks one of Ruuude's boxes. I've swiped right... I nearly always do with women I know, even though "know" is a bit of a stretch.

Similarly, a senior manager from my company appeared on Tinder a few months ago. Again, we know each other at least to say "hi" to, and she's also an attractive blonde woman, but I did not swipe right that time.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...