Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Window shopping.

I'm very bored, so I have been daydreaming about moving into a nice house. Then I progressed from day-dreaming and actually went to browse using a local property aggregator.

Stone me, if one of FA2's old houses wasn't up for sale. When we were dating, FA2 had two houses. The first was roughly a mile and a half from where I lived at the time - a three-storey, end terrace townhouse.

So I spent a pleasant few minutes looking at the photos, reminiscing about the fun times. Four bedrooms, two reception rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a hallway and two sets of stairs, all of which were put to good use.

A short while, probably two months, after we started dating, she sold this house and moved into her last home, back in the area she wanted to live most... which was five minutes walk away.

I've never seen this other, second house on the market, but I'd have similar memories, if so, and it'd be nice to see the inside of it now bearing in mind how much work I put into it. How much would it have changed?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...