Saturday, June 11, 2022

Memory-Dream

A bit of a not-quite-dream, not-quite-memory last night. It was about times that I turned down opportunities to sleep with crushes etc. the one that nearly always springs to mind is a night when FBS, QC2 and I shared a taxi home. If I recall correctly, this was the night that QC2 first hooked up with her now long-term partner. FBS was dropped off first. She asked me in for a drink and I declined. She got out.

As the taxi pulled away, QC2 punched me and told me that FBS wanted me to go back to hers.

"What?"

"She wanted you to go with her."

"I know. She asked me back for a drink."

"That's what she said, not what she meant."

I kinda knew what she'd meant. We'd slept together a few times at this stage. I can't remember why I didn't go back that specific evening. Probably part of it was my privacy. By getting out of the taxi, I'd be non-vocally admitting to QC2 that FBS and I were fucking, even though she knew anyway. There might have been an element of my crush on QC2, though I am struggling to remember if my brief time being physical with FBS overlapped with my crush on QC2.

But that was just one example of the semi-dream memories that I had this morning. Definitely more of a memory than a dream.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...