Friday, June 17, 2022

We're all going on...

I was hoping that perhaps I could get a foreign holiday this year with FP. We've been chatting about it for a while, but FP is pessimistic. Flight prices are climbing, exchange rates are on the rise and even now, things like car rental prices are extortionate. Unless something changes in the next four weeks or so, then there'll be no foreign holiday for me this year.

I'm not like CC, who almost demands a foreign holiday several times a year just to lie on a sun lounger. But a change of scenery and doing something different in some guaranteed good weather would be very welcome for a number of reasons.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...