Saturday, June 04, 2022

Lookalikes

I think that I've posted before about my early/first crushes. I've specifically called out a cute brunette who I recall had pixie features and I think I've mentioned another brunette who, in my head, resembled Cristin Milioti.


There was another girl, a blonde girl. She was the one the other boys were interested in. We connected a few years back on Facebook (I'm also friends with the pixie girl on Facebook, but the Cristin Milioti lookalike doesn't seem to be on social media). There was talk of a primary school reunion, but it never really got any traction.

Anyway, surfing the internet earlier and this picture of Donna Air was posted. And blimey, if she isn't the spitting image of my blonde school chum.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...