Thursday, March 03, 2022

Celeb stuff.

I've spoken about how I think Anna Kendrick kinda, sorta, looks like CAB. A tiny, slim version of CAB from many, many years ago.

So, I went down an Anna K rabbit hole on Reddit, which brought me to this YouTube video, which I think is someone else's podcast, but she's a really good interview and I enjoyed the whole thing - all 100 minutes of it.

I also found this photo:


Anna Kendrick, blog favourite Alison Brie and two quite attractive ladies whose identities are unknown to me. I'd love to be at that table on the left. I think it'd be hugely interesting and really good fun.

That's cheered me up.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...