Monday, March 28, 2022

Blasts from the past.

Another thing that sprung to mind from being out on Saturday were two admissions from GM. Well, not admissions per se, but topics that were semi-interesting.

The first was a semi-acknowledgement of this post. In it, I pondered whether or not I remembered GM admitting to sleeping with a friend of S's, who he'd had a massive crush on. The subject raised its head again when a friend of S's asked him if he was ever going to sleep with the friend in question, which then led to GM's admission. Now, I'm still not sure if GM and S's friend had sex, but something definitely happened.

The other point of interest was GM's comment that Sports Girl had a boob size reduction. This actually isn't news to me - she admitted it to me years ago when we were still talking to each other. I was dubious at the time, mainly because her story was all over the place. I'd seen pics of SG in her early twenties and she didn't seem to be overly big in the chest area. But, years later, GM has confirmed that she was telling the truth.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...