Thursday, March 31, 2022

Kiss and tell.

Today, Facebook reminds me that it's ten years since E3 approached me at a reunion of sorts with G, M, BR etc. amongst others. And I turned her down. I don't know how long she'd had the crush prior to approaching me, but I'd always suggested to her that if she wanted to grab a drink, to fire me a message.

I'd always suggested this as a friend - we were reasonably close at school, so this invitation was always platonic. She never took me up on the invitation.

I can't say that I regret the decision, and under different circumstances, things might well have been different. E3 is pretty and there is/was an element of attraction there. But kissing me in front of my friends, completely unexpectedly, is not how I work. It would have needed an element of privacy - at the very least do it away from everyone else or take me up on the invitation to grab a drink when no one else is about. 

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...