Monday, March 28, 2022

Talk the talk.

Following on from my last post, the chat with the HR girl was amusing. GM is well-known in the company for dating a couple of HR girls, even though he left around ten years ago for other opportunities. My own profile is less prominent, though I've been at the company long enough, and have been involved in enough company-wide initiatives that the company hierarchy know my face, if not my name.

That was the case on Saturday night - the HR girl recognised my face and was stopping to chat when GM followed me through the door.

We (the HR girl and I) then had this back and forth where she was adamant that she knew me, but she didn't even know my name. We laughed about it and when we were parting ways, she promised that she would IM me on Monday morning.

Maybe I'm being literal, but she has 4 minutes before I'm proven right.


No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...