Thursday, March 17, 2022

Just stuff

I've taken a couple of days off work. I need a bit of a recharge, and it felt like a good time to do so. I also took a fancy to some fish tacos tonight, but with my cupboards currently being bare, I took a trip to my local shopping centre.

I popped into a few shops, then had one last stop in Sainsbury's for some sour cream. I was in a world of my own, my earphones in and a Spotify playlist on the go. But, who's that? That masked girl looks familiar... Quiet Girl!

I remember a similar meeting a few months ago. I should catch up with her and see if she wants to grab a coffee, I thought to myself. I seemed to recall that, last time, we parted ways with a promise that if we were to repeat it, she would buy the coffees.

Just grab the sour cream, head to the aisle where I saw Quiet Girl and have a chat.

As I turned into the aisle, Quiet Girl was exiting at the other end. When I followed her, she was gone. Disappeared into thin air. I spent a few minutes seeing if I could find her, but she had actually disappeared. Ah well.

I paid for my sour cream and left.

I had picked up some stuff in Marks and Spencer, specifically lovely little smoked salmon parcels with cream cheese. I picked them up out of nostalgia. FA2 used to buy them and I remembered them being delicious. They were yummy. And I spent a few minutes reminiscing about the good times with FA2.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...