Monday, March 14, 2022

Picture this.

I was going through some old emails, specifically an email conversation I had with USHW a few years ago where I had admitted to finding some old photos and scanning them onto my PC. Specifically pictures of a party I attended where I'd kissed QC1 the first/only time, where I last remember spending time with my school crush and, not pictured, the night FP and I turned up much later than we'd planned due to getting side-tracked at a pub and playing pool and losing track of time.

And another picture of QC1, a few years later. I'd hesitate to call her "beautiful", but I'd say "insanely pretty". Is there a difference? In my head, yes, though I'd find it difficult to explain why. And why did I get deja vu saying that?

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...