Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Two Year Anniversary

Pretty much about two years ago, to the minute, I was chatting to KfW2 in my house when the expected news came in: the office was closing and we were going to be working from home until further notice. It was unusual in that I was ahead of the curve in getting the news before KfW2.

But here we are, two years later, and still no sign that our company is returning to the office. I never thought it would be two years. A year at most, I thought.

They're being ultra-cautious and I can understand that, but part of me is itching to get back, at least for a day or two per week. I want to meet my new team-mates, form relationships and take bigger steps forward than I think is possible with working from home. There's also the mental health issue to consider. 

Fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...