Monday, March 29, 2021

Let's get it started

Right, so I am back on a fitness and weight loss journey. We'll start by calorie counting my food intake and monitor my hydration, then we'll move onto other things like increasing the exercise levels and actively watching my weight.

I've said before that I don't like calorie counting, but that's not strictly true. As long as the information is there and easily available, then I can log it. It becomes an issue when I am cooking. Then the figures tend to become more of an approximation as I eyeball some measurements and make adjustments to recipes on the fly.

But let's not get bogged down in this. I have enough ready meals in the fridge to cover lunch and dinner for a week, and an 1800 calorie goal should see some weight loss. I do need to get into this habit though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...