Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Good days.

Today was a pretty good day, all being told. Probably the most productive I've had in some time.

I got my work thing out of the way. It wasn't difficult, but it was unnecessary and a waste of my time. Saying that, the work leading up to today was pretty tough both in terms of knowledge required, time taken and other stuff. So that's now out of the way.

I managed to get booked in for the Covid vaccine too, in a few weeks. If all goes well, I should have the second dose before the start of July, so if things start to get back to normal over the summer, I should be covered.

Work have informed me that, when we do re-open the office, that I can work from home. I kinda already had that - our place can be quite good that way - but the confirmation was nice to have. No doubt I'll have to have a chat with my boss about it over the next few days.

And to cap it all, I got out on the bike today. It was the first time I've been on the bike since last summer, so I only did about 3.5 miles to make sure everything still worked, but I already have that "I've done some exercise and it hurts in a good way" feeling.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...