Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Older Woman: further pondering.

After seeing The Older Woman at the weekend and the reminiscing about her done during the composition of yesterday's post, I have been frustrated by a number of things: not remembering her name, not being able to pin down when we briefly dated (I think it might have been after CAB, but I can't be certain). I can't remember why we stopped dating. I hesitate to say "we broke up" because we were nowhere near getting to that, but still. Was it the age difference? The maturity difference? Was it because I still lived at home in my early 20s? I genuinely can't remember, and that's a pattern I've been seeing a lot recently.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...