Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Not a booty call.

"Are you available tonight for drilling?"

Nope, not a booty call from CC but actual DIY. She's in the process of moving into her new place (literally seconds away from FC/Mrs FC and QC1/Mr QC1) and putting a few things right. In this case, it's curtains.

"I can supple the drill, but you're doing the drilling" I replied.

"OK" came the response.

CC has asked me to drill for her before, and I've always refused. She can borrow anything she likes, but I know that once I do one thing for her, then it's another... and another. And I've already mentioned here, dear Reader, that she is incredibly high maintenance. I get nothing in return. I don't even know why we're friends.

I wasn't that surprised when, about half an hour later, she pinged me again.

"I've got Johnny to help me out. It's a two person job."

Weird. I was always going to help her. At no point did I say I wouldn't help, I just wasn't going to do all the work. CC needs to learn how to do this shit by herself. While I can hang curtain rails by myself, it is easier with a second set of eyes and hands.

Ah well. At least I don't have to worry about being lectured and talked at.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...