Saturday, October 19, 2019

Reminiscing

Surprisingly, the night out with D, FBS, Opinionated Guy and Friction Guy went well. It's been a while since we were all out together (nearly two years).

We ended up in one of my favourite bars, sat on stools. I was sat beside FBS, who was being very tactile. This, coming from someone who had professed earlier in the evening, wasn't "touchy feely".

If D hadn't been staying at mine last night, I'd have invited her back for a drink (we usually share a taxi anyway). She was looking good.

Of the girls I've slept with, who I'm aware of today, I can't think of anyone that I wouldn't sleep with again. Crushes are another matter though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...