Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Totally random. (Part 2)

It only took 24 hours for the Ideas Girl thing to escalate. Thankfully, not with me. But one of her admirers asked her out... while at work. And over the work's IM system. That could have been a costly manoeuvre, but she seemed to take it as being non-creepy and politely declined.

In telling me the story, she accidentally let slip the name of the young would-be paramour. I'd been teasing her, telling her that she'd eventually let me know who they were. I'm not that interested in them (apart from the identify of the married lothario), so I had continued the teasing in the hope that she'd crumble and tell me.

She hasn't so far, but time will tell.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...