Monday, October 21, 2019

Chat

G was in touch at the start of the week. Was I free at the weekend to meet for a drink?

I nearly always am. G usually gives me enough notice that I am never double booked.

While we were only out for a couple of hours, we usually cover a load of topics.

For the first time, I admitted to G about one of my body issues. It's not a secret, my family, FP and KfW2 know about it, it's just never come up in conversation before. So while we were talking about fitness and weight loss, the subject came up.

Still... I always enjoy nights out with G, especially those when it's just the two of us. The conversation is more personal than if FP or M also show up.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...