G was in touch at the start of the week. Was I free at the weekend to meet for a drink?
I nearly always am. G usually gives me enough notice that I am never double booked.
While we were only out for a couple of hours, we usually cover a load of topics.
For the first time, I admitted to G about one of my body issues. It's not a secret, my family, FP and KfW2 know about it, it's just never come up in conversation before. So while we were talking about fitness and weight loss, the subject came up.
Still... I always enjoy nights out with G, especially those when it's just the two of us. The conversation is more personal than if FP or M also show up.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just do it.
Today, I've been swapping text messages with USHW, and as part of that, I've been sharing my plans for the house and the work involv...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment