Tuesday, October 29, 2019

A quick digest

I have the lurgy. A guy in work has been coughing and spluttering for nigh on a week now... and it appears that sitting within ten metres of him has cost me my health.

I hope it doesn't last... I have a work thing on Friday that I wanted to attend (to laugh at Ideas Girl) and GM, S and myself have tentatively booked a night out on the Saturday.

In apropos of nothing, it looks like the secret promotion that I was expecting is not going to happen. I need an email from HR by the end of play tomorrow to let me know it's happening, otherwise I'm shit out of luck. Pessimism has set in.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...