Friday, October 11, 2019

Pondering.

A few weeks ago, my brother-in-law described me as "sometimes weird". In the past both he and my sister have inferred that I might be further into the autism spectrum than most. While neither of them are medical professionals, they do have experience of autism. But how do I go about a diagnosis?

I'm not entirely convinced myself, though there are times I think I show traits. And have no idea how I would go about it. Just ask my GP? Based on some comments from my family, that even I'm not entirely sure of? When, even if it's true, I don't think has had any kind of influence on my life (and certainly not as much as my social anxiety or shyness).

Things to ponder.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...