Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Random stuff.

Off the back of this post, I was in the pub with FP a few nights ago. Towards the end of the night, the guy sitting next to us at the bar got involved in our conversation. Before too long, he started bitching about work. Now, I'm a believer that there are always three versions of any story: your version, their version and the truth somewhere in the middle. However, this guy's bitching seemed to be nothing more than a rant, so I interjected and cut him down to size with a few cutting words. I didn't meant to sound so aggressive, and FP apologised for my "somewhat autistic counter-argument".

Another reference to me being on the spectrum. It's happened before, too. I used to get some private messages when I did my online hobby asking if I was autistic. I still don't know how to approach my GP though, and I still have doubts as to what it would ultimately achieve.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...