Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Yay.

I was chatting with Quiet Girl today about whether or not she was coming along to our big summer bash thingy. Think a great kid's party with bouncy castles and stuff but with added alcohol and hatchet throwing. Last year, at the same event, was the first time I think I properly had a chat with her (ignoring the stilted bus conversation from years ago).

She seemed undecided, so I tried to cajole her into coming along with a few of us (including Stalky Guy). She said she was on a bit of an alcoholic free beer kick. My first thought was that she was pregnant... or at least trying to get pregnant. Is that sexist of me? I've no idea what age she is - she could be anywhere in her thirties to be honest.

Still, I think I managed to talk her into coming along as part of our group. It certainly beats talking to Stalky Guy all night long.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...