Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Oh dear.

So my kinda, sorta prediction about CC was eventually right. She's single again, having decided that this long term thing with her man wasn't working out. She's been single for about a week now,  but only confessed to me tonight.

"It might not be over," she admitted only a few minutes into our conversation.

"I will kick your ass if you get back with him" I told her. I wasn't being a dick though.

I explained further:

  • Long distance wasn't working for her... or him. Restarting something long distance was just repeating the same mistake without anyone learning lessons or circumstances changing.
  • Long distance relationships are tough to maintain, tougher to start.
  • People don't tend to make big changes, quickly. Some people don't change at all, some require time to adjust.
  • Maybe don't call it "over" per se, but if he's ever back in the country, permanently, and the spark is still there, maybe think about it then?

She seemed to take all this on board.

She asked about GM. She always had a soft spot for GM. He's single to the best of my knowledge, but his fuck buddy is definitely angling for more. She already has him stepping way out of the FwB zone with weekends away etc. GM knows this, but as he's getting laid when he wants, he's willing to let it flow until it ultimately explodes. Of course, I didn't tell CC this.

When we parted, I offered company, if she wanted it, or to chat. Despite being the one to call it off, I think she's pretty cut up about it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...