Sunday, June 23, 2019

It's Over!

After two long years, a lack of recognition and a couple of arguments with KfW2, the pain-in-the-ass project has been handed in. There are some tidy up pieces to do but the big, important work is done.

It wasn't all smooth sailing. An unexpected and un-diagnosed technical issue meant there was a rapid response call, but the solution was easy albeit time consuming. There may be an autopsy on it tomorrow, but I don't know there's a lot I could have done to mitigate the damage (which was minimal).

So, I'm in pretty good form right now (unless things get all blame-y tomorrow).

And that's even with pictures on Facebook of KfW2 out and about with a group of female friends (I don't know any of the faces). We still haven't had our night out yet.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...