Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Good times.

Sadly, the night out with E and ES wasn't the alcohol-fuelled party time that I had anticipated. I don't think it was an unreasonable assumption to make. The last time E, ES, myself and a few others went out, it was a horrifically drunken affair where everyone had a great time. That must be easily five or six years ago.

ES and I ended up outside, having a smoke, with ES telling me that she was "gagging for a fuck" and me telling her that there were plenty of men in the bar and that she could get laid that night if she wanted to. However, ES is not a one-night stand person. She might be a FwB/FB person... I did get that from our conversation, but not a one-and-done person.

Well, despite the lack of alcohol, ES and I ended up in a similar conversation - online dating. She hasn't dated in ages and neither have I. We discussed success rates (hers is better than mine, though not by much) and moved on to general dating.

I've contemplated trying to set ES and GM up on a blind date. While my head says they might not hit it off, my gut tells me differently.

ES is a combination, personality-wise, of SG and V. All spiritual and flighty wrapped up in an attractive woman. Would GM like that? He did date SG who is a flighty nutter wrapped up in an attractive package.

While last night's night out was late-notice and unexpected, I had already arranged to see E next week before she leaves, but another invite came as we made our way home for this Saturday night. That might actually give me a chance to introduce E to KfW2, if the plans don't change.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...