Friday, June 21, 2019

The Longest Day

It's the summer solstice in the UK aka the longest day, bod boy does it feel it!

While I feel I slept well last night, I have been super tired all day long. I can't nap or anything, so I'll battle through until bedtime... and I have an early start tomorrow, sometime between 3 and 4 AM.

However, that's to finish off a project that's been a thorn in my side for almost two years. I should get kudos for it (did I post about this before?) but my department has extremely high standards, so it's almost impossible to go the extra mile.

I'm hoping tonight goes well. I think it should. I've done as much preparation as I can, if something has been missed then that's up to someone else. I've done my bit. I'm both excited (to have reached the end) but stressed (in case I've missed something or something goes wrong).

Either way, it'll be over at lunchtime tomorrow.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...