Friday, June 07, 2019

Chatty.

Despite the fact we live only about 200 m apart (as the crow flies), and we work beside each other (well, about 3 m apart) and that we both get the bus into work, on the same route, I've only ever seen Quiet Girl on the bus once and it was one of the most difficult conversations I've ever had.

Well, that was the case until today when QG ambled up to the bus stop and stopped beside me. This time, we actually know each other and I expected a conversation.

I wasn't disappointing and we spent the entire bus journey talking about all sorts, until it was time for me to disembark. She lives slightly further along the bus route.

Not exactly news-worthy, but life is quite dull at the moment and I am quite devoid of any energy.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...