Monday, April 22, 2019

Sunshine.

I'm not a sun worshipper. I'm not one of these people who go on holidays solely because it will be sunny, like CC does... is doing this week with her new man (though she might not see too much of the sun). I do like good weather though.

I've spent a short while sitting in the back garden reading a book, listening to the birds, music in the background and even though it's only mid-afternoon, the smell of barbecues lighting... that smoky, meaty smell.

I have a lot of stuff to do, that I should be doing around the house, but when the weather's like that it's hard to motivate myself to do something that requires me being indoors.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...