Friday, April 05, 2019

Another anniversary.

Eight years ago, Facebook tells me, CH and I became friends. I can remember the first night we met and chatted, but I can't remember what prompted the Facebook friend request. Did I initiate it, or did she?

I had actually been thinking about her recently, within the past few days, but only from the perspective of being disappointed in how quickly our friendship deteriorated.

Even last year, at a time where it would have been nice to chat with her for an hour or so due to personal things going on, she managed to make it all about her.

Ah well... Happy Facebook anniversary CH.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...