Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Talking

The conversation with GM continued. I've had terrible trouble finding a someone for a FwB arrangement - it's always ended in trouble because they've wanted more than I could give (FBS, K).

I suggested this to GM when he said that his female friend was happy enough using him for fun (his words). GM said that his experiences were similar to mine when it came to FwB, but he was happy enough letting his female friend call the shots.

That's not going to help, if it all goes wrong. I've done the same thing - I've let the other party know where I stand - and they've slept with me knowing that... but it still comes back to haunt me afterwards.

I'd love a proper FwB for a bit.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...