Sunday, April 28, 2019

Let's talk about sex, baby.

After talking with GM as few days ago when we were at the cinema together (Avengers: Endgame, in case you're interested), he suggested getting The crowd out for some drinks. I was interested - we hadn't been out since GM's birthday a few months ago.

Long story, short: I put the suggestion out there and everyone agreed.

In the lead up to meeting up, S said that he was going to bring along his two mates. His "proper" mates. One's sound, but the other is extremely hard work - selfish, self-centred, opinionated (and usually wrong). GM also said that he was going to invite out a girl he'd met, years ago, on Plenty of Fish. I've mentioned her before in this post.

Suffice to say, it was a good night. I called it quits when the pub closed and the others looked to head to a club, but I'd spent the night chatting to GM about the brunette girl (I'll touch on that in a moment) and dancing away with Mrs FC for at least an hour or so.

GM was telling me about the brunette girl. She was looking for some kind of FWB/fuck buddy arrangement and had been quite open with GM about this (they've slept together only twice over a number of years), but GM remains unconvinced that there's not more in it. It reminded me of K - she threw herself at me, I caved in, we had sex and then the trouble started.

GM is not at that stage yet, or rather she's not. I think he's still smarting a little over the whole Sports Girl thing, plus he's a decent bloke, so he's trying to keep her at arm's length. He's fond of this girl as a friend and doesn't want to hurt her if/when she decides she wants more.

When I left, she was being pushy about staying over at his, but he was resisting. When I messaged him earlier, he admitted that he slept with her. I knew he'd crumble if I wasn't there for support - he has little resistance if it's offered on a plate. And she is really quite cute.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...