Saturday, April 20, 2019

Oh la la.

I think the good weather beings something out in me. I'm happier, more optimistic, hornier and just generally in an all-round better mood.

I've been back onto the online dating apps this week - specifically Tinder (my Plenty of Fish profile was deleted a few months ago). As I've no doubt said before, part of the problem of online dating where I live is that the catchment area is so small. The same faces pop up again and again. Sometimes they pop up several times a week (which implies that there's either an error in Tinder itself or they reset their accounts).

I find that annoying unless it's someone I want to meet. And the past few days have thrown up some familiar faces - a celebrity of sorts (I may have mentioned her before) and one of CC's friends who I matched with previously but never got to contact. Obviously I swiped right on both of them. I actually Super Liked the brunette. I don't know what that does at her end -  I assume it shows up as  match without her having to swipe on me. I actually did it a few times this week - she's appeared at least twice and I've Super Liked both times. She has a KfW2 thing going on, physically, so I'll continue to swipe every time she appears.

I had also matched with a pretty foreign girl who's working over here as a nurse, but sadly, despite sending a message, she disappeared after a week without answering.

And another match with what I think was a bot - she messaged telling me she was deleting Tinder and to get in touch.

Oh, and then there was this...

Oh dear.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...