Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Tumbleweed.

It's been a bit quiet around these parts recently. The main reason is that I don't have either anything interesting to report or useless guff running around my head that I want to share. The secondary reason is that I'm simply very tired, though for no obvious reason that I can identify.

I had a conversation with Quiet Girl this morning, talking about all manner of things. She actually came over to me for a chat. And that, dear reader, is probably the highlight of the past few weeks.

I guess that I should note that another girl has recently moved across the room from us. Ordinarily that wouldn't even warrant attention except that when I danced with QG years ago at the Xmas party, this other girl, who I thought was her friend, was egging her on.

The lack of posting seems weird given the posting frenzy I've been on the past few months.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...