Sunday, April 21, 2019

Quick one.

I got a somewhat last-minute text from G asking if I wanted to go to the pub. He was in town for a couple of days. I replied in the affirmative. I had no plans. So we met in my local favourite (the CB pub) to catch up.

Sadly, we weren't out for very long - just over a couple of hours - before G called it a night. But I had a good time, decent chat/catch-up and managed to catch a glimpse of the aloof blonde girl that I've posted about before.

I still can't figure out if she's married, but she seems rather closed off any time I've seen her.

But, it's pretty safe to say that the CB pub is her local and she's there most Saturday nights.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...