Monday, June 25, 2018

Girl Talk

Quiet Girl returned to the office today from an extended business trip. I managed to get chatting to her today, but not for any prolonged period. Ignoring the fact that I think she's cute and I think she's married, I do actually want to get to know her better. She does seem to be quite interesting.

In other news, I've been browsing Tinder over the weekend and swiped on a few interesting and cute looking women. One really stood out this morning as I swiped, awaiting KfW2's arrival. It was a girl that I'd matched with just over a year ago. I'd actually messaged her, but she disappeared hours afterwards.

I decided to hold off swiping on her, to be able to use my only Super Like. I can use one per day and had used one late last evening on a sexy looking brunette. Cute, but the bikini picture showed an amazing body. USHW says I'm a sucker for a pretty face. She's not wrong, but I'm a sucker for an athletic body too. Pity I don't have one of my own.

Disaster! As I went to swipe through this girls profile to use my Super Like, I accidentally left swiped. And now she's gone. At least until the next time she shows up. It could be days (some potential matches show up every other day, despite left-swiping), weeks or months, but I have seen quite a few people multiple times - CC's friend, this girl etc.

I'm actually genuinely gutted - she has a good vibe about her and a look that I like and I was disappointed I didn't get the chance to contact her previously. Despite not going to the speed dating event a few weeks back due to not being in the right frame of mind for it, I was motivated to actually contact this particular match.

FFS.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...