After yesterday's technical (i.e. user error) disaster with Tinder and the cute girl, I've decided to reset my account.
While this is the first time in years that I've done this, it seems that some people do this almost every day. There's a girl who called herself "B" and I swipe left every time I see her... which is every other day, and I'm not even exaggerating.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight off my mind.
I've posted recently, though not in any detail, that I've lost a lot of weight. There was a specific incident around two years ago t...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment