Saturday, June 30, 2018

Frustration

Every now and again, I get a build up of frustration. Horniness, if I'm being blunt. I've not actually slept with anyone in too many years to admit, but it's been far too long.

When this happens, I tend to have the same fantasy/dreams/daydreams of having energetic, passionate sex with an unidentified woman until we both climax and collapse on the bed, hot, sweaty and satisfied from our exertions. The woman, while unidentified, is known to me and usually brunette, tall, athletic per my preferences. The sex is gratifying, but there's also an intimacy because the unknown woman is known to me - it's not a random hookup.

That's been the case over the past few days.

Presumably it's been kicked off by the resetting of my Tinder account, presenting a fair amount of attractive ladies to potentially match with (none yet though). And the good weather. The good weather always puts a spring in my step.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...