Thursday, June 07, 2018

Where the heart is.

It's been quiet at Chez Ruuude, mostly due to the tremendously good weather we're having. I've been mainly in the garden, chipping away at the massive amount of work that needs done. I'd get a "professional" in to do it, but getting people out to quote for the work has been problematic.

I'm lazy, but equally, I want to host barbecues and have people round for drinks in the garden during the summer.

I should also be in the position of having a better idea of the things in the house that need attention. The issues verbally reported to me are not going to be cheap to fix, but the other options were equally expensive AND massively inconvenient to me. So, I kinda consider that a win. Moreso if I get a lottery win.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...