Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Eyes front.

Years ago, on the evening of my only proper date with RB, once we'd gotten back to hers and once sex was taken off the table, she changed into her nightwear - pyjama bottoms and a vest top.

And she looked good in it.

I'd never considered vest/strappy tops to be a thing, but RB sold me on them. And that just wasn't because, the next morning, I got a good eyeful of her tits.

But I've not really encountered them since on women I've dated.



Until this morning, when KfW2 sauntered into the office wearing a tight, black one. We had to work closely together as well, so I got a good eyeful of cleavage the entire day.

There also wasn't much evidence of the "massive weight gain" that she's been complaining about recently.




No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...