Monday, June 18, 2018

Out and about

I met FP for a few pints last night and it quickly became apparent that we both had a thirst on.

We were out in my favourite local bar (the one where I first saw CB) and there was a decent crowd.

FP brought my attention towards a couple of attractive ladies. One was younger than us - maybe early 30s - an attractive blonde wearing a tight dress and showing an awful lot of cleavage. The other seemed to be around our age in a summer dress with a figure that reminded me of CH. She was cute, too.

It certainly gave me something to look at while talking rubbish with FP.

And they were both in the company of men, so I didn't see an opening to introduce myself. To be honest, the blonde wasn't doing anything for me. The brunette with CH-like figure was another matter. And I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd seen her somewhere before.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...