Saturday, March 31, 2018

Favourite favour.

For around two and a half hours last night, I entertained KfW2's lot while she attended a family thing. She had tentatively asked me on Thursday night while I was in the pub with a few friends. I think she thought I'd refuse due to hangovers or summat , but I like KfW2's kids (mostly) and there were other reasons that I felt it was a favour I had to do for KfW2.

This time, there was no CC. Just me. At my house.

And it went smoothly. Or as smoothly as you might expect with three infants running around. We played, we watched films on Netflix and had fun. And secret treats.

And I know she really, genuinely, appreciates it... but it seems that it's for an instant and then semi-forgotten.

I know that if I needed something, she'd do her best to help out, but the truth is, I don't really need any favours per se. Just some emotional support and (adult) company sometimes.

And running around after kids REALLY tires you out!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...