Thursday, March 15, 2018

Why do I bother?

So, guess what? My appeal came to nothing. My boss made a token, but ultimately useless gesture. While I successfully argued against the nonsense that he spouted a few months ago, this was magically replaced by other stuff (that I don't have the details on, but may still be nonsense).

I've been off kilter all day. KfW2 was concerned - she saw that my mind was elsewhere. We chatted about it. We had a difference of opinion on some bits - specifically, KfW2 disagrees with my focus on the fact that my manager didn't follow process and says that I'm over playing it. I disagree - the process is important, though it's not my only or major argument.

I potentially have another level of appeal, but I'm wondering if it's worth my while. There are things that were said earlier that don't sit right with me. Like my local boss not being the independant third party I though and that it was my boss who decided which scores would change. That's not how I thought this appeal process would go.

I'm worn down, but the stubborn part of me doesn't take bullying/harassment lying down and refuses to let go. And that's what it is in my opinion - bullying.

Sigh. I'm tired. I'm stressed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...